We’ll Worry About Technology – You Can Focus on Your BusinessWhen someone asks what your company does, you wouldn’t say “managing information technology,” would you? If too much of your professional time and resources are spent outside your interest and expertise, and if IT issues distract you from growing your actual business, we have a suggestion.
With our managed IT services, you’ll enjoy the benefit of a full team of IT specialists keeping your systems in excellent working order. For a small, fixed monthly fee, we monitor your systems 24/7, apply patches, ensure backups, keep viruses at bay, and perform a host of other proactive measures. Little problems don’t become big — and expensive — and in most instances, you won’t even know there was ever an issue.
The average small business spends 6.4% of its revenue on technology. That may not surprise you, but did you know 80% of the cost comes after the initial purchase? Clearly, acquiring new technology isn’t nearly as expensive as keeping it performing well. Shouldn’t your IT systems be an investment for business growth, rather than a drag on profitability?
Our remote-monitoring tools, back-office services, and software options provide cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required and deliver the ROI you expect.
We utilize software agents to track and analyze your network activity around the clock. When a system or function fails, an alert is generated for our team to immediately investigate. Once the problem is identified, we work to remedy it — remotely at first, and with additional resources as needed.
Why Choose Compu Solutions Managed Services
Key elements include:
Server Monitoring and Care• Hardware Health
• Server Roles (e.g. AD, DNS, DHCP)
• Server Events
• Server Performance Metrics
• Patch Management
Application Performance and Health Monitoring
• Microsoft SQL
• Microsoft Exchange
• ESX Vmware
• Web Services.
Network SNMP Monitoring
• Switches. Firewalls. SAN. NAS. Printers
• Device Health (e.g. Fan, Power)
• Device Performance (e.g. CPU, Memory)
• Interface/Port status and utilization
• NetFlow Analysis
• SAN Health (e.g. Disk, Array status)
• Disk Health
• AV Deployment and Monitoring
• Patch Management
• 3rd Party Patching
• Performance Monitoring
And a whole lot more...
Rest Assured, We’ve Got IT Covered
Through our managed IT services, we’ll:
• Maintain 24/7 watch over your entire IT environment (network servers, desktops, mobile devices, etc.)
• Identify and analyze server “events” for potential problems
• Remediate processes or services that fail
• Monitor servers and ensure security patches and anti-virus protocols are up to date
• Ensure that data backups are completed
• Install patches and implement service packs
• Manage and secure mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
Your Full-Service IT Provider
Our managed IT services cover
a full spectrum of technology solutions, including remote monitoring and management of your networks, 24/7 help desk support for users, and business continuity solutions to ensure your company is prepared for any possible disruption.
The Value of Managed IT Services
• Better Financial Planning – With managed IT services, you know how much you’re going to spend each month. No more gambling with your budget and productivity.
• Our Team Is Your Team 24/7 – When an issue arises, we’re already on the job — taking care of routine maintenance and ensuring your IT systems are operating properly.
• Your Systems Stay Optimized – Even when systems aren’t actually down, they can still run slow, or inefficiently. Our solution maximizes the value of your IT investment all the time.
• Faster Problem Resolution – With remote monitoring in place, we’ll usually see a problem before you do, allowing us to get a jump on the matter with less (or zero!) downtime for you.